The T.L.L. Temple Foundation works alongside rural communities to build a thriving East Texas and to alleviate poverty, creating access and opportunities for all.
Our team, our work, and our grantmaking are guided by the following beliefs:
- We believe in the inherent dignity–the value and worth–of each individual.
- We work toward equitable outcomes for all people.
- We recognize and value diverse perspectives.
- We believe in the importance of being a good
- neighbor and giving back to communities in our region.
- We will act ethically and with integrity.
- We value learning and are committed to utilizing available knowledge and to developing new knowledge.
- We are committed to partnering with others to advance shared goals, and we rely on strong nonprofit partners to fulfill our mission.
- Rural people and rural places are important to us. We recognize the challenges of rural isolation and are committed to bringing resources to rural communities in East Texas