Located west of Lufkin, the Boggy Slough Conservation Area contains some of the oldest and most ecologically significant hardwood forest … Read More ... about Boggy Slough Conservation Area
- Working in tandem, The East Texas Food Bank and T.L.L. Temple Foundation launch the Deep East Texas Food Security Initiative.
- Optimizing Rural Health: A Community Healthcare Blueprint
- A Call for Philanthropy to Invest in Rural America
- Dr. Steve Jack to be Founding Executive Director of Boggy Slough Conservation Area
- Grant to Establish Lufkin Early College High School
The T.L.L. Temple Foundation works alongside families and communities to build a thriving Deep East Texas and to alleviate poverty, creating access and opportunities for all.
Keeler Grant Program
KEELER GRANT PROGRAM In 2012, the Keeler Grant Program was established through a testamentary gift to the T. L. L. Temple Foundation by … Read More ... about Keeler Grant Program